Saturday, November 28, 2009

I ain't got the time to write much yet but I'm cropping and uploading the photos on facebook right now! Lets try to do those in point form.


Yesterday (friday):




1. Ivan, Jeremy & I went to steph's house to surprise her! :D


On our way to boonkeng, we saw a man walking past us with the plastic sphere on his head so we stalked him (and even went down the escalator) and I asked him for a photo!! When I asked him why he was doing that, he simply went,

"because I can".


because he can walk all around the place w/o dropping the ball



Upon reaching boonkeng, we got searched for stuff we needed to buy and cabbed to her house cause we had absolutely no idea where it was even though it was within walking distance from the MRT. The stuff we bought included bubbles, a crown, a card and chocolates!!


Ever since I saw that coursework (book) at NYJC about bubbles as glass-like creatures I fell deeply in love with them bubbles:D


We actually stayed at the playgound below steph's house for an awfully long time to do all the planning, and that involves scam sms-es HAHA. Many ideas got rejected and when we finally got the sms saying her parents weren't at home, we rushed up and abandoned all the previous plans LOL.



She refused to open the door at first? LOL

(rang like 4 times before she opened the door for us cause she thought we were those people who ask survey questions)


or maybe cause there were perverts! hahahahaha.
The one on the left is a much bigger pervert of course!!



2. Left for SITEX (IT fair) at 3 plus

(thanks for lending me your clothes to get changed into! (I was wearing a sleeveless top and a long sleeved shirt plus jeans so it was freaking hot) )


3. It was raining heavily there, we got quite wet &
had BK takeaway on EXPO 2nd level (went up shelterless escalator)


.. a large buncha fries from BK AGAIN! We ended up playing zong zi mi ma to get rid of the whole buncha soggy fries.

I learnt how to do the clap-hands-in-front-of-mouth-and-make-sounds thing and also the retarded facepalm thing which was supposed to help me get lower prices for the itouch ROFL.


(cropped from the above) We still don't have a proper photo do we?! Nvm wait till emily comes next time round!! :D

Had lunch till 5 plus and walked around the CROWDEDDDDD IT FAIR!

I GOT MY 32 GB ITOUCH AT NORMAL PRICE WITH THE MOST AWESOME FREEBIES (screen protector, silicon case, travel charger, airplane adaptor) Ivan & I got webcams too! Jeremy was looking for his ipod dock and Steph had other stuff to do 8D



4. Walked around till 9 plus.


these are TOILETS


5. I SAW PEIXUAN WHO WAS WORKING THERE!!!! :D :D :D
(and she helped me apply the screen protector thanks dear :D)

6. travelled to Tampines mall for Long John Silver (all the other stores were closed by then) and we talked for an hour about interesting stuff HAHA. I'm not the master damn it!

7. My mom got mad at me for staying out late so Steph and Jeremy offered to send me to my doorstep! To make things slightly better of course. THANKS ALOT BOTH OF YOU!!! :D They did that even though they were at risk of missing their last bus!!



Looking forward to the next outing with all you guys!! :D


No comments: